Brochure & Registration
Explore everything the Palos Park Recreation and Parks Department has to offer! Our wide variety of programing is sure to have something that will get you moving and building friendships and a greater sense of community. Want a physical copy of the current season's Recreation Guide? Stop by the Recreation Center (8901 W. 123rd Street, Palos Park) during regular business hours and we'd be happy to provide you with a copy.
Registration may be made in-person, by mail, or online. For non-online registration, please complete our registration form found below and either bring the form in person or mail it to the Recreation Center's Registration Office located at 8901 West 123rd Street, Palos Park. Please note, the Registration Office is not open on weekends. If you are an existing customer with us, phone registrations will now be accepted by credit card.
Methods of Payment: Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
Create an Account
- Click on the Online Registration button above.
- Click on Create an Account.
- You will create a password that will be needed each time you log into ActiveNet.
- Fill out all required fields for Head of Household ONLY (the household adult that will be registering participants). Do not create accounts for each family member at this time. You will be able to add family members later.
- Please allow up to two working days for approval. Once approved, you will receive an email.
How do I add family members?
- Log into your account by clicking on the Online Registration button.
- Under Account Options click Change information about Family/Friends.
- Fill out the fields for each family member and click save.
Under Contact Information add Cell Phone number, you must pick your cell phone company from the drop down and - check the box Agree to receive text message. Select save (scroll down to do so).
To better serve you we have an option to text information about classes you have registered for to include cancellations, changes, facility closures or emergency information pertaining to your classes. If you do not have an online account please call our office 708-671-3760 and we will be happy to add the texting option to your registration account.