Brochure & Registration
Explore everything the Palos Park Recreation and Parks Department has to offer. Our brochure is mailed 4 times a year to Village of Palos Park residents and unincorporated Palos Park residents, available as a download here or available online at ActiveNet for convenient online registering.
Download the Seasonal Brochure
Click on the image below.
Registration may be made in-person, by mail, fax or online. If you are an existing customer with us, phone registrations will now be accepted by credit card only. To register in person or by fax, please fill out the Registration Form, fax to 708-671-3767 or visit our office at 8901 West 123rd Street, Palos Park.
Methods of Payment: Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
Create an Account
- Click on the Online Registration button above.
- Click on Create an Account.
- You will create a password that will be needed each time you log into ActiveNet.
- Fill out all required fields for Head of Household ONLY (the household adult that will be registering participants). Do not create accounts for each family member at this time. You will be able to add family members later.
- Please allow up to two working days for approval. Once approved, you will receive an email.
How do I add family members?
- Log into your account by clicking on the Online Registration button.
- Under Account Options click Change information about Family/Friends.
- Fill out the fields for each family member and click save.
Under Contact Information add Cell Phone number, you must pick your cell phone company from the drop down and - check the box Agree to receive text message. Select save (scroll down to do so).
To better serve you we have an option to text information about classes you have registered for to include cancellations, changes, facility closures or emergency information pertaining to your classes. If you do not have an online account please call our office 708-671-3760 and we will be happy to add the texting option to your registration account.