Applications & Forms
Before commencing any building activity, be sure to contact the Building Department at 708-671-3730. Many projects require permits and we can advise you accordingly. The village requires that your contractors and tradesmen be licensed in the Village.
Don’t forget! Village of Palos Park now has it’s Codified Ordinances online.
Permits & Procedures
Below find a list of permits and procedures for the Village of Palos Park. These forms can be viewed and printed for your use. Direct all information and questions to the Building Department.
**Please see Public Works page for permit applications such as driveway, culvert, sewer, water, and sprinkler. Copies of all documents listed above can be emailed and faxed.
The Building Department encourages all applicants to submit all applications and plans via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call for instructions on how to submit large files.
Applications & Information
- Building Permit Application (PDF)
- Change of Contractor Form (PDF)
- Cost Recovery Form (PDF)
- Electrical Handout (PDF)
- Electrical Permit Application (PDF)
- Home Occupation Acknowledgment Form (PDF)
- Plan Commission Application (PDF)
- Plumbers Information Sheet (PDF)
- Sign Permit Application (PDF)
- Zoning Board of Appeals Application (PDF)
- Deck Specifications (PDF)
- Demo Permit Process (PDF)
- Detached Garage Handout (PDF)
- New Home Permit Checklist (PDF)
- Fence Specifications (PDF)
- Pool Information Handout (PDF)
- Driveway Permit (PDF)
Contractors applying for a Village license should download the application.
Thank you for your interest. If there is anything else we can do for you, do not hesitate to call. Paper copies of all documents listed above are available at the Kaptur Administrative Center.