June 17 - Concert In The Park - Brass From The Past
Dance the night away to the sounds of "Brass from the Past". Brass from the Past is one of Chicago’s best cover bands. Featuring Chicagoland’s top-tier touring and studio musicians, the band offers an unstoppable 6-piece horn section, tight 4-piece rhythm section, and 3 powerful singers who command the stage. This event is supported by Palos Fine Arts and Republic Bank. Grounds open at 6:00 pm. Band plays on the Village Green (8901 West 123rd Street Palos Park, Illinois 60464) from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. Bring your own food and beverages. No picnic tables will be provided.
July 22 - National Hot Dog Day
Celebrate National Hot Day with the Village of Palos Park. The grounds will be open from 5:00 to 7:30 pm. Complete meals of hot dog, chips, and a drink will be available for purchase.
August 6 - Movie In The Park
Grab your blanket, folding chair, and bring the family for an outdoor movie under the stars on the Village Green. Grounds open at 7:00 pm. Movie will begin at dusk. This event is sponsored by Republic Bank. Movie is TBA.
For more special event information visit here
September 17 & 18 - Autumn In The Park Festival
Friday, September 17
- 6:00 p.m. - Grounds Open
- 6:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. - Food Vendors, Beer, Wine and Spirits
- 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. - Musical Entertainment - Libido Funk Circus
Saturday, September 19, 2020
- 11:30 a.m. - Grounds Open
- Noon to 10:00 p.m. -College Football - On the big screen
- Noon to 10:30 p.m. - Food Vendors, Beer, Wine and Spirits
- Noon to 3:30 p.m. - Petting Zoo
- Noon to 6:00 p.m. - Artisan Vendors - Demonstrations and Sales
- Noon to 6:00 p.m. - Dunk Tank
- 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. - Musical Entertainment - Big Dog Mercer
- 4:30 p.m. - BBQ Rib - Public Tasting
- 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. - Musical Entertainment - Mike and Joe
- 11:00 p.m. - Grounds Close
For more information about our Autumn In The Park Festival visit here