Join us on March 30, 2023 at the Village Hall from 10AM - 2PM for the Mobile Driver Services Facility.
• Driver's License Renewal/Correction
• New/Renewal/Correction of State ID
• License Plate Renewal Stickers
• Motor Voter Registration with Renewal of Driver's License/State ID
• Organ Donor Registration with Renewal of Driver's License/State ID
• FREE State ID for seniors aged 65 and up - otherwise standard fees apply.
DID YOU KNOW? Renewals can be obtained up to one year in advance!
Please note: Seniors 75 and over, must visit a permanent Secretary of State Drivers Facility to renew driver's license. Also, The Secretary of State Mobile Drivers Services Facility CANNOT issue the new REAL ID drivers' licenses, REAL ID, State IDs or offer a road test.
All payments must be made by check, credit card, debit card, or money order, NO CASH ACCEPTED.
***To renew a current Illinois drivers license or ID card, a valid driver's license of ID card must be presented. To apply for a duplicate or corrected drivers license or ID card, two (2) forms of identification are required.